This site is the home of the WORLD program. The aim of it is to provide an easy to use, FREE world building tool for the users of DarkBASIC Professional.
VERSION 1.00 FEATURE LIST
- Easy to use drag and drop interface
- World project saving loading and exporting
- Complete light mapping system
- Key mapping, allowing you to define the controls the way you want them
- Object positioning, rotating and scaling tools
- Boundary markers to show where your world ends
- reference grid to stop you from getting lost withing your world
- Entity system that allows you to give objects a meaningful name, without having to change their filenames and be able to jump directly to them when you need to
- Code exporter - exports the code you need to load your worlds directly into your games without any problems what-so-ever.
Version 1.00 of WORLD is still being developed. You can still download V0.9b (beta) from this site, but please be aware that it does have a few annoying bugs in it.